Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Not a Terd!




THIS, my friends, is pure happiness! I fell in love with truffles two years ago after seeing them at Smiths Marketplace...they are like magic! You feeling down? Pop one in your mouth, and your happy! You feeling happy? Pop one in your mouth and you are feeling stupendious! Looking for your dream job? Pop one in your mouth and you'll need no dreams, you'll have all the joy you need!

My dear old former Bishop Plaizier came to visit me with his wife on sunday! It was WONDERFUL to see them and have their cheery smiles in my house. Even better to hear their laughs and be uplifted by their insight and happiness! They brought me these truffles, and it made my day!!!!! It should be thanksgiving everyday because there is so much to be thankful for all the time.

Another highlight in my life....my roommate Shauna has been contemplating what to get me for my birthday for months now :) (my birthday was in July....we like to put a lot of thought into our gifts, ha ha), and she gave me THIS:




Lucky for me, I happen to need one of those for this:


Thank you Shauna! I love it!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Aaaahhh! I have such fond and proud memories of that trumpet. I can still see all my kids dressed as penquins at the school concerts. I loved the outfits they all had to wear. . .black pants, white tucks shirts and red bow ties and some band like thing tied around their waist.
Serena was in the band as a trumpet player, Jess was the amazing drummer, Theresa on the flute, Heidi on the clarinet and Alycia was our singer! Yes, I am a very proud Mom still !!!!!

Nancy said...

And yes, a few years later, Stuart was a drummer too!!!

The Hiller Family said...

I'm still thinking long and hard about your birthday present too! :)
Shauna stole my idea - dang it!

The Hiller Family said...

maybe i'll just get you some truffles!