Friday, November 5, 2010

I'm Thankful for: Parents

I'm sure my mom will not like that I posted this video in making a post about why I am grateful for my parents, but it's a funny movie and it gets the point across :) tee hee!

I'm so grateful for my parents. Just like giving plants a good fertilizer to grow and become strong, I was given good parents - when I am going through trials and tests and growing experiences in life, their nourishing examples, advice, and love are what I always fall back on as a source of strength.

When I am home with Mom and Dad, I feel like me again - just being around them reminds me of who I really want to be. Being around them makes me feel at peace, gives me strength, and makes me really homesick when they are gone :(

I love them dearly and treasure every moment that I get to spend with them.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Thank you very much Serena! That's exactly how I feel when I am around my chldren! Love you over and over as I do all my kids and grandkids! Mom