Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Announcement!!!!!!!

Soo, i've been dating this guy and we are eng......umm, wait - that's not it, sorry to get your hopes up. What has really happened is that I was accepted into the University of Utahs Health Promotion and Education Program. The best news is that I actually decided what I want to do and am very excited about it. I will be done in two years. Starting this fall will be the first time I will be going to school full-time since 2001 - so it's been a while, but I've been going part-time long enough I think I will not need to worry.
Also more good news is that Mom is coming into town tonight so I will be able to spend some time with her. Jesse will probably come for the weekend, Cooleys on thursday, Alycia is always here, and I will see Heidi on Saturday in California, and on our way to Sea World we will be passing through Stuart's Mission. So basically I will be near all of my family members this next week except for my dad - :( I wish I could see him more often, but hopefully soon that will happen as well.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's great Serena!!! I am very happy that you got eng... I mean into the program at the U. I am sure that will go very well for you. Tell your family hi for me, since they will all be here in Utah. If you want to stop in and say hi too, you can certainly do that.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joyce said...

Hey!! I am very happy for you!!! Congratulations on your decition and I am sure this is going to be great for you!!! Tell all of the family members Hi from me and that I miss everyone very much...
Love ya!! Happy to get in touch again with this blogs!