Wednesday, May 16, 2007

California Fun





I was able to take a week off of work this month and go to California with some friends. It was a lot of fun, although I will have to explain most of it rather than show it through pictures as I dropped my camera in water and wasn't able to do much picture taking after that. While there, I was able to meet up with my sister Heidi, who just happened to be there at the same time visiting a friend of hers. We went to Disneyland, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios. It was a great way to overcome my fear of Rollercoasters!! I loved it. My only other time riding a rollercoaster was the NewYork NewYork in Las Vegas - I did not like that at all. But now I am happy to say I enjoy riding them. If any of you are going to Disneyland anytime soon ride the rollercoaster in the California Adventure park.
Above are some pictures I was able to take before I drowned my Camera in the water (the picture of the fish is right before it happened) And then an after picture of the shots my camera takes now :(
It was a fun trip though and I enjoyed having some time off before starting my summer classes and returning to work.

2 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

Wow... what are you going to do with your camera? Is it repairable or will you buy a new one!? That is kind of a cool picture of you and Ethan! Maybe you could make some money with the pictures you take with the drowned camera!

Timmy said...

Hey aunt Serena'
THanks for comming over the other day and for doing such a cool job on your run. YOU ROCK DUDE:) I had a lot of fun seeing you again and so did my mommy. Sorry to hear about the camera. the fish picture is pretty cool. I am glad you had a fun time.
hope to see you again soon. :)