Sunday, June 29, 2008

No, a NEW one!!!!!!!!!!


My prayers were answered and the insurance company totaled out my car! I was so worried that I would have to spend millions of dollars to repair the damage done from the deer (yes, it does cost millions to repair a car if you were wondering). So I got a new car and of course, it's another Toyota Corolla! I guess I like them a lot! They get amazing gas mileage and cover all my needs. I thought about getting a natural gas vehicle since gas is getting so expensive, but couldn't find a dual-tank, which is what I wanted. I also decided against a hybrid since they will just end up being a big dead battery when they stop running and it sort of defeats the purpose of trying to be nice to the planet.

3 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

is this one a boy or girl? Name? Come up with a good one!
I was getting sick of your last post from the trip home... every time I checked your blog I would be reminded of the accident... it was time for a new post, so thanks!

Nathan said...

Congrats on the new car! It's nice to be able to have one. I just got a "new" car as well... and its a Corolla. Unfortunately its a 96, but hey, thats what you get when you live in the middle of the ocean.

hjjepp said...

Dude! Nice car!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you guys are ok! I remember being 7 months pregnant driving through the Oregon mountains and Justin hit a deer, it was like midnight. Luckily he maneuvered it just right and all we lost was a sideview mirror. Phew!