Friday, March 26, 2010

Bells Update and Pictures

My sisters, brother in laws, nieces and nephews, bishop, his wife and my friends were able to joing me in getting set-apart as a bell-ringer for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir this week. It was fun to have them there and show them the choir and the tabernacle and introduce them to my director, Tom Waldron. We had a lot of fun. Here is a link to my sisters blog about the evening with pictures and video if you missed it and wished you could have come.

3 comments:

Marci Ward said...

Yeah for you! That was so fun to see you it has only been...hmmm what like 9 years since I have seen you. Man, is that right? We need to have a reunion. Love the bells, love you....you are very talented. Congrats!

Serena said...

Mari, you are right, we need to get together for sure. I can't see your blog for some reason. Did you make it private?

paige said...

Serena--I hope it's a wonderful experience for you!