Sunday, December 28, 2008

Tuttle, North Dakota


I was blog surfing today and stumbled upon this fancy little website: http://www.tuttlend.com/index.html I couldn't believe my eyes. Here I thought the town I grew up in was turning into a ghost town with it's shrinking size, I'm pretty sure the population is below 100 now. I had no idea that it had a website and was living strong :) It was great to see pictures of home again and hear the latest news from everyone and be reminded of my years of growing up in such a special place. I wouldn't have traded those experiences for something different. I am who I am today partly because of Tuttle and I miss it.

To my friends who have always lived in a big city or who have heard a lot about Tuttle and always wanted to see it, check out the website...at least look at the pictures. Enjoy!

1 comment:

D/E G said...

Go Tuttle--those were beautiful overhead pics! I'm sorry you're feeling a bit homesick right now! Have a spectacular new year and party much with those wonderful siblings you get to live near!
Emily :)