Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Bear Lake - 07-27-07 to 07-29-07







The last weekend my roommate Rachel was here she invited a big group of friends to go to Camping at her house in Montepelier, Idaho, right next to Bear Lake. Our friend Ben brought his boat and we had lots of fun boating, sleeping in tents, eating the famous bear lake Raspberry Shake. We made breakfast outside, went swimming in the pool (well Rachels mom and I did) and spent a lot of time just talking and enjoying the company.

2 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

Hi Serena,
I was so shocked to hear from you! Who would have thought that blogging would be the next time we would meet. Yes, we do have twins and a 2 year old, and my hair is slowing fading to grey. They are great kids and lots of fun. We are starting optometry school and will be here for the next four years. My wife does an amazing job keeping up with the blog so you can keep updated on us. Please, drop me an email sometime to tell me what you are doing. Thank you for always being a great friend at Ricks.
Brandon
bjtibbitts@gmail.com

The Hiller Family said...

It looks like that was rockin' awesome... hey Mandella was even there! I miss that girl... I need to see her again!